The Scrum Master is an essential part of an enterprise operating with SAFe, as they act as servant leaders and coaches for their Done team. They not only ensure that processes in their agile team are working smoothly; they also educate them on the different Agile concepts. This SAFe 4.6 Scrum Master training provides participants with a profound qualification to ensure that they acquire the needed skills and knowledge to act as servant leaders.
This training is especially valuable for employees working in an organization that already has implemented or is currently implementing SAFe. Here, they have to take care of more than just one team and think and act across teams.
- Both for new scrum masters and those already experienced as a scrum master, who would like to understand their role within a SAFe company better
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who would like to coach scrum masters in their role
- Those involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework
Everyone is welcome to participate in this course. It is recommendable to have the following premises:
- Familiarity with agile concepts and principles
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and extreme programming (XP)
- Experience with software and hardware development processes
- Level / Difficulty: Advanced
This SAFe Scrum Master Course addresses the role of the scrum master in the context of the entire company and prepares the participants for the successful planning and implementation of a program increment.
The training will enable you to…
- Clearly understand the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum
- Act as scrum masters for scrum teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership
- Effectively start using Scrum
- Learn how to build high-performance agile teams by serving as servant leaders and to coach these teams maximizing their business value
- Scrum framework
- Roles and responsibilities of the scrum master within the scrum framework
- Program-increment planning (theoretically and practically)
- Guiding and educating the Done Team
Cost and duration
The participation fee per person is 1.395 € (plus VAT) including lunch and course materials. It also covers the assessment fees for the online certification. Accommodation costs are not included.
For a registration up to 4 weeks before the beginning of the training, an early-bird discount of 100€ will be granted.
This is a two-day course, with each day starting at 9:00 am and ending at 5 pm, including a small lunch break.
In this two-day course, we will prepare you for the official exam for the SAFE 4.6 Scrum Master Certificate (SSM) and provide you with all the necessary documents and knowledge you will need. After finishing this course, all participants will receive access to SAI to the SAFe community platform and the online assessment. To pass the SSM exam, a minimum passing score of 73% is required. For participants taking the exam taking the exam within 30 days the exam is free of charge. In case of not passing the first try, the exam can be repeated directly afterwards. For the third try the participants have to wait 30 days to be able to retake the course. Each retry will cost $50.
After passing the exam, participants receive a SAFe 4.6 certificate as Scrum Master (SSM) and a corresponding one-year membership, which can be renewed for $100 for each subsequent year.Get in touch!