The product owner in the SAFe environment is crucial for the success of product development. This training will enable participants to take responsibility for the maximization and guidance of the value in the lean enterprise while considering the costumer`s requirements.
This training is especially valuable for employees working in an organization that already has implemented or is currently implementing SAFe. In particular, for those product owners (-to be) confronted with the challenge to scale agility.
- Product Owners
- Agile product and product line managers
- Those involved in product development upon the Scrum framework
- Solution and process managers
- Portfolio Managers, Program Managers and PMO employees
- Enterprise, solution and system architects
Everyone is welcome to participate in this course. It is recommendable to have the following premises:
- Prior attendance of a leading SAFe course
- Know, how the product owner fits into Scrum in the SAFe environment
- Interest in the agile way of working and its scalability
- Experience in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile or other relevant certifications
- Level / Difficulty: Advanced
Our training will enable you to:
- Manage the value creation with lean enterprise according to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Attain a concrete understanding of all product management aspects
- Learn about activities, tools, and mechanisms used to manage backlogs and programs and how to apply them
- Know, how to apply lean thinking in epics writing
- Understand the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture and learn to intergrade them effectively
- Maximize the value of products and systems and effectively increase business agility
- Successfully work with scrum teams and stakeholders
- SAFe framework and its’ application in the lean enterprise
- Roles and responsibilities of the product owner/ product manager
- Lean portfolio management
- Stakeholder management
- Execution of the program-increment
- Creation of an action plan for product owner/ product manager
Cost and duration
The participation fee per person is 1.395 € (plus VAT) including lunch and course materials. It also covers the assessment fees for the online certification. Accommodation costs are not included.
For a registration up to 4 weeks before the beginning of the training, an early-bird discount of 100€ will be granted.
This is a two-day course, with each day starting at 9:00 am and ending at 5 pm, including a small lunch break.
In this two-day training, we will prepare you for the official exam for the SAFE 4.6 Product Owner/ Product Manager Certificate (POPM) and provide you with all the necessary documents and knowledge you will need. After finishing this course, all participants will receive access to SAI to the SAFe community platform and the online assessment. To pass the POPM exam, a minimum passing score of 73% is required. For participants taking the exam taking the exam within 30 days the exam is free of charge. In case of not passing the first try, the exam can be repeated directly afterwards. For the third try, the participants have to wait 30 days to be able to retake the course. Each retry will cost 50€.
After passing the exam, participants receive a SAFe 4.6 certificate as Product Owner/ Product Manager Certificate (POPM) and a corresponding one-year membership, which can be renewed for 100 euros for each subsequent year.Get in touch!