The product owner plays a key role in the Scrum process and actively takes part in the value maximization of the development team’s work. The goal of this seminar is to give you the opportunity to acquire the basic know-how of a product owner and aims to introduce you to the modern methods of agile project management.
This two-day training is for anyone working in the field of software development and the scrum framework. It targets explicitly managers interested in taking over the role of a product owner to maximize the value of the work done by development teams.
- Product managers keen on using Agile or Scrum
- Business analysts working with Product Owners or looking to develop their product management skills
- Managers wanting to improve their agile product management skills and increase product value
- Project managers active in product development for businesses
- Scrum Masters aiming to leverage coaching skills
Everyone is welcome to participate in this course. It is recommendable to have the following premises:
- Have a basic knowledge of agile frameworks
- Become familiar with the official Scrum Guide
- Read material suggested on the scrum.org website
- Level / Difficulty: Beginner
Our training will enable you to…
- Gain a clear understanding of Scrum and it’s contexts
- Learn about the central role of the Product Owner in Scrum
- Improve your ability to work with scrum teams and stakeholders
- Successfully apply the Scrum Framework
- Understand the basics of agile product management
- Scrum basics
- Role of the Product Owner
- Product backlog management
- Scrum meetings
- Release planning
- Requirements management
- User stories + story mapping
Cost and duration
The participation fee per person amounts to 1.395 € (plus VAT) including lunch, course materials and the fees for the online certification. Accommodation costs are not included.
For a registration up to 4 weeks before the beginning of the training, an early-bird discount of 100€ will be granted.
This is a two-day course, with each day starting at 9:00 am and ending at 5 pm, including a small lunch break.
In this two-day training, we will prepare you for the official exam for the Professional Scrum Product Owner Certificate (PSPO I) and provide you with all the necessary documents and knowledge you will need. After finishing this course, all participants will receive a password to attempt the online assessment at Scrum.org. To pass the PSPO I exam, a minimum passing score of 85% is required. Participants taking the exam within 14 days and do not pass the first try, have the opportunity to repeat it once, free of charge.
After successfully passing the assessment, you will acquire the recognized PSPO I certification, including a PSPO I logo and the listing of your name on the official Scrum.org website.Get in touch!