As a scrum master, you are responsible for leading and supporting scrum teams, helping all members to relate to theory, practices and rules. The scrum master actively contributes to the maximization of the value created by scrum teams, professionally coordinating everyone involved in the process.
This training is interesting for anyone working as scrum masters or on their way to become one. It is especially valuable for people who want to deepen their knowledge in the field and apply it in practice:
- Prospective Scrum Masters
- Team members
Everyone is welcome to participate in this course. It is recommendable to have the following premises:
- Have a basic knowledge of agile frameworks
- Become familiar with the official Scrum Guide
- Read material suggested on the scrum.org website
- Level / Difficulty: Intermediate
Our training will enable you to…
- Develop a clear understanding of the Scrum rules
- Successfully work as a scrum master for scrum teams and stakeholders
- Applying Scrum in your organization
- Manage products with agility
- Core elements of Scrum
- Scrum framework
- Role of Scrum Master
- Planning and leading a Scrum project
- Applying Scrum in a real-life context
- Scrum meetings
- Self-organizing teams
Cost and duration
The participation fee per person amounts to 1.395 € (plus VAT) including lunch, course materials and the fees for the online certification. Accommodation costs are not included.
For a registration up to 4 weeks before the beginning of the training, an early-bird discount of 100€ will be granted.
This is a two-day course, with each day starting at 9:00 am and ending at 5 pm, including a small lunch break.
In this two-day training we will prepare you for the official exam for the Professional Scrum Master I assessment (PSM I). After completing this course, all participants will receive a password to attempt the online assessment at Scrum.org. To pass the PSM I exam, a minimum passing score of 85% is required. Participants taking the exam within 14 days and do not pass the 1st try, have the opportunity to repeat it once, free of charge.
After successfully passing the assessment, you will acquire the recognized PSM I certification, including a PSM I logo and the listing of your name on the official Scrum.org website.Get in touch!