Any organization in its agile transformation needs a leader with the necessary knowledge about lean-thinking principles and the product development flow. They provide the required guidelines for a successful transformation process throughout the whole value stream. Most importantly, the Agile Lead is responsible for adapting agile concepts that fit the organizations’ needs
- Executives and Managers, Directors, CIOs and VPs
- Developers, Quality Assurance and Infrastructure Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Portfolio Managers, PMO and Process Leads
- Business, systems and solution architects
Everyone is welcome to participate in this course. It is recommendable to have the following premises:
- Familiarity with agile concepts and principles
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Experience with software and hardware development processes
Level / Difficulty: Advanced
The training will enable you to:
- Implement lean portfolio management (LPM)
- Understand the five core competencies of the lean enterprise and how to apply them
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe implementation roadmap
- Support PI-planning and the events associated with successful program execution
- Introduction of the Scaled Agile Framework
- Lean-Agile leadership experience agility in teams and technical prerequisites
- Program Increment (PI)-planning
- Release on demand with DevOps
- Business solutions and lean systems
Cost and duration
The participation fee per person is 1.395 € (plus VAT) including lunch and course materials. It also covers the assessment fees for the online certification. Accommodation costs are not included.
For a registration up to 4 weeks before the beginning of the training an early-bird discount of 100€ will be granted.
This is a two-day course, with each day starting at 9:00 am and ending at 5 pm, including a small lunch break.
In this two-day training, we will prepare you for the official exam for the SAFE 4.6 Product Owner/ Product Manager Certificate (POPM) and provide you with all the necessary documents and knowledge you will need. After finishing this course, all participants will receive access to SAI to the SAFe community platform and the online assessment. To pass the POPM exam, a minimum passing score of 73% is required. For participants taking the exam within 30 days, the assessment is free of charge. In case of not passing the first try, the exam can be repeated directly afterwards. For the third try, the participants have to wait 30 days to be able to retake the course. Each retry will cost 50€.
After passing the exam, participants receive a certificate as SAFe 4.6 certified Agilist (SA) and a corresponding one-year membership, which can be renewed for $100 for each subsequent year.Get in touch!