Rapidly changing environments produce opportunities and threats for companies and their employees at the same time. It is important for a company’s success to be aware of this ongoing change and know how to keep or even improve its productivity, efficiency and the rate of innovations. Therefore, this course aims to give a general overview of the ongoing change and how agile ways of working provide possibilities to stay competitive.
This course is the right choice if you or your company want(s) to better understand digital transformation. You will learn how to proactively respond with agile concepts.
- Leaders, managers and employees of companies on their way to their digital / agile transformation
- Those in preparation for a Professional Scrum Product Owner Training or Professional Scrum Master Training
Everyone is welcome to participate in this course. It is recommended to have the following premises:
- Have a basic understanding of organizational processes
- Be interested in the topics of digital transformation and agile ways of working
- Level / Difficulty: beginner
The training will enable you to…
- Understand the major trends and implications for your company
- Have a basic understanding of new business models and digital maturity
- Attain a basic agile mindset and understand the Scrum framework with its process and roles
- Understand the basics of classic project management
- Distinguish between agile ways of working and waterfall organizations
- Get first insights into the typology of different frameworks
- Practical examples for digital transformation, trends in strategy and technology & digital transformation in Germany
- 5 domains of digital transformation
- New business models, Platform business & its implications
- Digital maturity model, digital operating models & its implications for business leaders
- New roles and skills
- History of agile and the agile manifesto
- Reasons for adopting agile
- Scrum process and roles
Cost and duration
The participation fee per person is 980€ (plus VAT) including lunch and course materials. The accommodation costs are not included.
For a registration up to 4 weeks before the beginning of the training an early-bird discount of 100€ will be granted.
This is a one-day course, starting at 9:00 am and ending at 5:00 pm, including a small lunch break.
At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate of successful participation in the Digital Transformation and Agile Basics Training. It will serve as a foundation for further coaching on agile concepts, like the Professional Scrum Product Owner Training (PSPOI) or the Professional Scrum Master Training (PSMI).